11.01.2011

Tuesday Shoesday #47: Glitter Everywhere

Happy first day of November darlings!  So tell me - did you have a happy Halloween?  Mine was quite nice...mellow with a handful of trick or treaters, and one of the cutest little firemen I ever did see ;-)

Anyhoo, now that Halloween has passed I can start thinking glitter,sparkle and shine as the holidays approach.  And I can't help but love these Hunter Glitter Wellington Boots...
Tuesday Shoesday
And I would love to be wearing them while eating this fabulous glitter cake by desserts for breakfast...
Tuesday Shoesday
A match made in glitter heaven, no?  I think I just might need those wellies as it's supposed to rain here on Friday...hey, need to keep my tooties dry ;-)

Ah yes, this is just what I needed to get me in the mood to start thinking about the holidays.  Glitter on girls!

Be sure to check out these lovely blogs for more Tuesday Shoesday goodness:


~ Ciao

3 comments:

  1. You amaze me with this series. The glittery hunters are fab!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo, love the glitter hunter rain boots!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in glittery, delicious heaven! Confession-I just ordered a pair of navy duck boots for the ultimate in East Coast geek!

    ReplyDelete