10.25.2011

Tuesday Shoesday #46: Marveously Metallic

Good morning sweetpeas!  Are you ready for another installment of Luna and Chloe Wedding's Tuesday Shoesday?  Well I hope so, as I think mine are extra sweet...hehe.

I ran across this darling pair of Chloe metallic leather ballerina flats...
Tuesday Shoesday
And couldn't help but think they would make fabulous dancing shoes!  But here is the sweet part - then I ran across this oh so fabulous metallic cake...
Tuesday Shoesday
And thought that they sure do make a great pair, don't you think?  Yes, pun absolutely intended...ha.  But I do love how both of them are low and sleek.  Plus, I love the detailing on the shoe, and the cake stand - they are just fabuous together too.  And speaking of fabulous - how about that cake?  Seriously, have you ever seen anything so marevelously metallic?  I just can't stop staring at it...however, I think a slice of it would stop that ;-)

Be sure to check out these lovely blogs for more Tuesday Shoesday goodness:

~ Ciao

...images via net-a-porter & style me pretty

2 comments:

  1. These items sure had the Midas Touch experience! Wonder how that cake tastes like? C:

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would so eat that cake while wearing those flats!

    ReplyDelete