10.04.2011

Tuesday Shoesday #43: Purple Rain

It rained yesterday!  And it's supposed to rain again tomorrow.  Really, rain in the beginning of October is not normal for these here parts...Northern California that is ;-)  And I swear the rain has gone straight to my head...goofy weather = goofy girl!

So are you singing Prince's song in your head right now? Oh come on, you know you are...purple rain, purple rain ;-))))  Well I am sorry about that if you are!  If it makes you feel any better, I'm still singing it in my head too.  But the title was soooo fitting for these...
Tuesday Shoesday
Purple Hunter wellies are perfect for rainy day pictures outside, and Christian Louboutin velvet kitten-heel pumps are purrfect (hehe) for pictures inside...
Tuesday Shoesday
Because you probably don't want to wear wellies all day ;-)  And I think this purple flower atop this cake is a perfect match for these velvet kitten heels...
Tuesday Shoesday
The velvet on the kitten heels adds a lovely texture...and the flower's petals have a lovely texture too.  So gorgeous,no? 

Be sure to check out these lovely blogs for more Tuesday Shoesday goodness:


~ Ciao

...images via net-a-porter & cake by my sweet and saucy via leigh miller photography

3 comments:

  1. This reminds me I need a pair of wellies...

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is the perfect shade of purple! Love the wellies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LURVE the purple wellies... I really need to get some of these for next winter... to sit alongside my real work wellies :-)

    ReplyDelete