10.21.2011

Pinning Away

Is what I have been doing all day!  It's Friday, and yet again I have a headache and a fever...so weird, as I felt the exact same way last Friday too.  Wondering if this is going to start being a weekly occurrence?  Goodness, I hope not!  Now you know why this post is up so late...eeks.  But this poor girl is taking it easy, and I think that I will spend the rest of the afternoon laying around in bed and pinning away...because that's about all I can do as my head hurts to much to think...HA!  And while I haven't really pinned that much before, I think that is all going to change now...as I think I am slightly addicted.  Just slightly. 

Alrighty, enough complaining outta me...I gotta keep pinning anyway...well that is until I take a nap in a little while ;-)  If you want to see what I have been pinning, here's a sneak peek...
Pinterest
And for anyone interested, you can see and follow me HERE!  Hopefully you will be inspired ;-)  Okay, gotta go...this post just took the last of my energy...tired girl ;-(

Have a lovely weekend darlings!  Stay well, and I will see you back here on Sunday for some sweetness.

~ Ciao

...luna and chloe on pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment