10.05.2011

Something Simple: Keep Warm

As the rain starts up again and the temperatures drop...all I can think about is trying to keep warm...as I have this chill, and I can't get rid of it.  You see loves, I am almost ALWAYS cold.  I can't explain it, but unless it is above 80, then I probably am cold.  I'm sure I've told you this before, however I thought I just might tell you again...why?  Well because as you prepare for all the details of your big day, I hope you take into consideration people like me...who are always cold ;-)  Granted, I try my hardest to bring something to keep me warm, but if it is going to be an outside affair then I can only stay warm for so long.  And I would really be disappointed if I had to leave because I was cold!

There are lots of simple and down right easy ways to keep your guests happy, and warm in this case.  Something as simple as a bucket full of blankets will help...
Blankets
Your guests can wrap themselves up and get cozy!  And remember - this doesn't have to break the budget.  By looking at places like Home Goods or TJ Maxx, I am sure you could find some inexpensive options.

It really is details like this that make all the difference.  Okay loves I am off to go and get warm as know I have the shivers.  Hmmm...this better not be a cold!

~ Ciao

...image via imbued 2

2 comments:

  1. love this detail. we're planning for november and worried about cold weather! i love this idea!

    ReplyDelete