10.03.2011

Darling Detail No. 24: Milk Bottles

After last week's Color Crave and Color Crave Recreated post - I am in L-O-V-E with milk bottles!  I mean I have always loved them...but now I REALLY LOVE them ;-)  And I really need to get my hands on some of these, as they are just darling...
Darling Detail
I love that there are so many ways in which you could use!  How sweet would these be filled with a signature cocktail, as above?  Or filled with flowers on a table?  Or to have a milk bar with chocolate, strawberry, etc...  Or milk for a cereal bar, or for serving up milk and cookies?  I also think they would be darling holding drink stirrers or little flags!  Stick a table number on a stick in a flower filled one and voila - simple and sweet table numbers (as seen in the Color Crave post)!  I would love them on a dessert table too - filled with licorice whips or suckers ;-)  As well as they would make darling favors, for your guests to take home, filled with candy or a variety of candies!  See loves - lots of ways to use.

And while I think the chicken stamp is DARLING, I would be oh so tempted to use a cow stamp if the bottles were going to have milk in them ;-)  I know cliche!  But still oh so darling ;-) 

~ Ciao

...photography by lauren michelle via follow studio

3 comments: