8.09.2011

Tuesday Shoesday # 35: Red and White

Happy Tuesday loves!  Forgive me for my little disappearing act over the last week and a half...as my family was in town from Florida.  And then this past weekend I was a vendor at Fizz and Frills, a pop up shop hosted by Wilmarose of Lovely Jubilee, and Henny and Lucia of Utterly Engaged.  The event was held at Hazel's event studio, Blu Bungalow in San Francisco, and was absolutely FABULOUS!  I was so delighted I decided to be a vendor at the event.  It was a lot of work getting ready for, but I loved every minute of it.

However, for some unknown reason I thought I would be able to do spend time with my family, get ready for the event, and still be able to do my twice daily posts...what was I thinking?  Yet, now I know better for next time ;-)  I do have to tell you that I missed you, and so very happy to be back.

And while I know it is going to take me a day or two to get back into the swing of things around here...as I am still absolutely in over my head with stuff to do (like unload my car from this weekend, answer e-mails from the past two weeks, deliver vintage rentals for a school auction, take my mom to the airport super early tomorrow morning, take pictures of all my homemade items to upload onto OTM's website, as well as see the first look of OTM's website - just to name a few things!)...I do have a Tuesday Shoesday post for you today. 

 How about a fun and cheery pair of Miu Miu's in a bold color to have peeking out from under your dress...
Tuesday Shoesday
And this oh so fabulous cake by the sweet Rosie of Sweetapolita...
Cake
Cake
I love how both the shoes and cake have lots of color in the center, and then are edged...one in white patent, the other in red and white stripes.  A great summer combo, no? 

Be sure to check out these lovely blogs for more Tuesday Shoesday goodness:

~ Ciao

...images via ? and sweetapolita

6 comments:

  1. Those shoes are amazing but that cake...WOW!!! Gorgeous picks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE that cake! the shoes are adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That cake is fabulous - would hate to cut into that masterpiece! RED details are dramatic and bold!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kristi, you are KILLING me-this is heaven. Glad you've had such a busy, wonderful week!

    xoxox, Lena

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those shoes are such a sweet style!! Welcome back!!

    ReplyDelete