8.23.2011

Hello Gorgeous

I am just in the need for something...
WSG-Gorgeous
...today my dears!  Oh really, you too?  Well then have a look-see at this gorgeousness...
Gorgeous
Can you say "HELLO" to the fabulous hanging plants, lovely candlelight, pretty flowers on a cake, a tub full of plants (which you know I am over the moon about, and wish my claw foot tub that my sissy and I struggled to move by ourselves was never stolen...hmph!) and layers and layers of white fluffiness?  HELLO, and goodness am I oh so happy to see you today!

P.S. - Can you tell I am love Wedding Style Guide lately???  Hehe!

~ Ciao

...images via wedding style guide

4 comments:

  1. You knew just what I needed-I'll take a pair of those feathered Manolos, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. fun fact: last summer i worked at a consignment shop called "Hello Gorgeous"!!! every time a customer walked in, we would say that to them...it was fun :) thanks for sharing your pretty wedding findings with us all! i'm far from marriage, but it's never too early to dream :)
    *taylor
    (thoughtsofsweetsolitude.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh I'm craaaazy for those hanging plants! So chic!

    ReplyDelete