7.19.2011

Tuesday Thought: Life Is Beautiful

Happy Tuesday loves!  I am excited it's Tuesday today, as I am loving my thought for today.  To be honest, I had a couple of different thoughts for this week, but I decided on this one...so I hope you like it as much as me ;-)  Have a look-see at my inspiration...
Tuesday Thought
I ran across this quote/print and it just brightened my day!  As Life Is Beautiful, no?  And what's more beautiful than a wedding?  So, of course, it got my brain spinning...as lots of thinks do ;-)

So here is your Tuesday Thought for today:  How fabulously fun would it be to give a small print of an inspiration quote/thought as a favor at your wedding!?!  Or even a picture of something that inspires you.

Your guests could take it home, frame it (or put it on the fridge, or desk...) and will always be inspired and remember what a special day it was.  Now, I am not saying to use the print above...it is just what inspired my thought, so I thought I should share it with you.  And as I just typed that...it made me think that the image above would make darling notecards...and notecards would definitely be a darling gift as well!  A great bridesmaids gift.  Okay, sorry...gotta a little sidetracked...just how my brain works ;-)

Anyhoo, what I love about this idea, is it is something that you could create on your own.  A DIY.  Granted, you could always find one too, but a homemade one would be wonderful.  Then you can take it to the printer, have them print it up and cut to size.  All you would have to do is roll them up, tie them with a ribbon/twine and add a small note for your guests and voila!  A very personal gift to your guests that just might inspire them on a day when they need it most!

~ Ciao

...image via vintage rose garden

3 comments:

  1. I love it! Thanks for posting:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES! LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL, THANK YOU FOR SHARING!

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a great message. great idea for handing them out to guests.

    ReplyDelete