6.28.2011

Tuesday Shoesday #30: Buckles & Butterflies

Oh Manolo - you sure do know your way to a woman's heart!  Have a look-see at these jewel buckle d'Orsay's...
Tuesday Shoesday
Gorgeous, no?  What a fabulous pair to wear on you wedding day.  I love all the colors, don't you? Those buckles?  Yep, love those too!  And I think a perfect match for these shoes is this wonderful butterfly wedding cake by Martha Stewart...you know, this one...
Cake
However, if the butterflies are too whimsy for you, this macaroon cake would be another fabulous option...
Cake
I don't think you could go wrong with either one.  Awww, shoes and cake - really does it get any better? 

Be sure to check out these lovely blogs for more Tuesday Shoesday goodness:

~ Ciao

...shoe photography by lane dittoe via wedding chicks, martha stewart butterfly cake via wedding cake pictures & macaroon cake by sweet merveilles found via elizabeth anne designs

12 comments:

  1. Perfect combination!!! Love them!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So colorful! Shoes & cake are just about the best things ever created :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These tie together very well! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! Beautiful. I agree with Emily/Paper Moss Shoes & cake are the best things ever created.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay, everything in this post is making me all kinds of happy. I seriously love those colorful heels + those cakes!!

    xo, chrissy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are STUNNING. I love all of the beautiful colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a GORGEOUS Tuesday Shoesday-I'm in rainbow heaven!

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh my gosh i love this so much!!!! great comparison, lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are stunning!! I love all of the beautiful colors!!
    Thanks for sharing with us..
    gourmet catering

    ReplyDelete