6.06.2011

Inspired By: Chippy Pink Paint

I swear you would think I have a MAJOR sweet tooth with all the sweets I have been posting lately!  My last 'Inspired By' post was a chevron floor and cake (you can see it here if you missed it), and now we have chippy pink paint and macarons!

When I do an 'Inspired By' post, it isn't just about matching color(s) - it's about color(s) yes, but it's also about pattern and texture as well.  Have a look-see at the inspiration:  a chippy pink painted wall...
Inspired By
The colors here are fabulous, as is the texture of the layers of chippy paint and the holes in the wall as well.  And I love the golden color in the background.  Take all of the above and have a look-see at these macarons...
Sweet Treats
Do you see - the colors, the texture, the layers, the holes...even the golden color in the background?  Ah yes, definitely 'inspired by', no?

~ Ciao

...image via pretty stuff  (edited) & photography by kt merry via style me pretty

4 comments:

  1. These two photos make the most perfect pair-swoon! What gorgeous wedding inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. who would have guess chippy paint as inspiration?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is fantastic..who would have know chippy paint could inspired macaroons

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these photos! The colours are just so gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete