5.26.2011

Homemade: Ribbon and Lace Table Runner

Happy Thursday loves!  Goodness - I seriously can't even believe that it is Thursday already...where has this week gone?  And why did it go by so fast?  Aye, aye, aye am I behind on lots of things this week ;-)  Eeks...and to think that this weekend is Memorial Day weekend is even more crazy!  Okay...whoever stole May away from me...I would like it back now...please!

And with weeks flying by like this one, it's no wonder I can't seem to find the time to do a homemade project these days!  I am really hoping to get back into doing my own homemade projects again....as I miss them!  However, I do have probably one of the easiest projects to date for you today!  Have a look-see at this ribbon and lace table runner...
Darling Detail
To make a ribbon and/or lace table runner, all you need is ribbon and/or lace and a pair of scissors.  Just run the ribbon the length of the table and trim.  Here are a couple more pictures for you...
Homemade
See easy peasy!  And makes quite a lovely statement, no? 

~ Ciao

...photography by trent bailey via style me pretty

6 comments:

  1. I like the design of the flowers in the table. Simple but very nice .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love this. And yes, so easy to do! LOVE IT Kristi!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is easy peasy and not to mention super pretty too!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the contrast of the Black satin against the colorful floral pieces! Love the how it gives such a elegant yet modern look! Gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a genius idea... so pretty!! And like you - as you can tell with my very late commenting - I too am VERY behind!

    ReplyDelete