3.28.2011

Mask-arade

We all know that masks have really made their way into the wedding world.  With them donned not only for photo booth pictures, but bridal party pictures as well...I couldn't help but think that if I was to wear a mask what kind it would be.  And to be honest, I really didn't think that I would find one that I would be over the moon about.  But, lo and behold I did! 

How amazing would it be to have not only the bride, but the bridesmaids as well wear one of these for pictures...
Tuesday Thought
Now this is EXACTLY the type of mask that not only I would wear, but I would ask my girls to wear too!  It is stunning, ethereal, and fun all at the same time.  It would definitely make for some gorgeous pictures of you and the girls, no?

And then when I found out the price tag of this Rocco leather mask in white I just about flipped.  Here I was thinking it would be way to expensive to buy a handful of these...only to find out they are about $42.00 each depending on which style you choose.  Oh yes, there are more styles to choose from!  The masks are made by Tom Banwell, and are sold in his Etsy store...so be sure to head on over and have a look-see at his other designs.

Yep, this would definitely have me mask-arading around in no time ;-)

~ Ciao

...photography by tinywater & masks by tom banwell

3 comments:

  1. love how delicate it looks...I was bracing myself for the price of that gorgeous mask and I'm quite surprised & relieved to see that is pretty affordable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cool! i love the mask and i love the idea of the bridesmaids wearing masks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Chris - this is perfect and so whimsical.

    ReplyDelete