3.14.2011

Flowers of the Week 3.14.11

Happy Monday loves!  Did everyone remember to spring forward on Sunday?  It's kind of hard to forget these days when cell phones do it for you.

Anyhow, do you know that this coming Sunday is the first day of Spring?  I am just so excited about Spring - as it is the newness of everything, plus the warmer weather of course, that is so fresh and invigorating to me.  And since Spring is officially just days away, I thought I would celebrate with one OVER THE MOON bouquet!  Have a look-see at this...
Flowers of the Week
Oh, you bet your buttons this bouquet just got added to my favorite list! Go ahead and stare, as it is one time when it is absolutely fine to do so.  I did for quite some time trying to soak up all the gorgeousness!   And then had to come back a couple more times just to make sure it was really that fabulous.  And yes, it really is that fabulous ;-)  Hope this adds some pretty to your day!

Looking forward to a good week here at LCW!  And there is a Darling Detail post coming up around 10:00 a.m. that you might want to see.

~ Ciao

...photography by tiny water

9 comments:

  1. That is just a fabulous bouquet!!! So fresh and soft looking. I love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the ranunculus!!! with the rain falling outside i have a feeling i won't be wanting to get up tomorrow morning :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful! i love how soft and cheery it is...great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This blows me away....so soft and pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I actually don't think I've ever seen anything so gorgeous. And even the word gorgeous seems inadequate!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That truly is prettiness personified!!! Adore it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. GORGEOUS and DREAMY! Love...

    ReplyDelete