2.15.2011

Tuesday Shoesday #11: Just Beachy

Since my earlier Tuesday Thought post was about honeymoon's...so I have beach, sand and sun on my mind and couldn't help but post these fabulous Gucci bamboo and rope detailed sandals...
Tuesday Shoesday
Tuesday Shoesday
The rope detail makes them so perfect for a beach wedding, no?  Or any wedding by the water for that matter.  And even if you aren't having a beach wedding, you can always pick them up to take on your  honeymoon if you're heading somewhere warm!

Be sure to check out these lovely blogs for more Tuesday Shoesday goodness:


~ Ciao

...image via net-a-porter

3 comments:

  1. These are perfect considering I'll be getting married at a resort on Kauai :) plus I'm in search of THE SHOES currently.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wonder how quickly I can get to a beach :) great choice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. those shoes are making me crave summer..love the rope detail.

    ReplyDelete