2.17.2011

Homemade: Crystal Adorned Push Pins

Happy Thursday loves!  Hope everyone is having a fabulous week so far.  Mine has been so busy...which didn't allow me a lot of time to work on a homemade project for you.  However, I do have an easy peasy project that I think you might like. 

I have been working on something for someone that is full of sparkle, shine and glitter! One homemade project that I came up with was crystal adorned push pins.  I don't want to show too much, but I will show you this...
Crystal-Push-Pins
Pretty cute way to bling out your push pins, no?  You only need two items for this project.  However, I like a third.  Here is what you need:

Plastic tipped clear push pins - color ones would work too
Crystal stickers - I found mine in the $1.00 bin at Michael's
And I like to add just a drop of super glue so the crystals stay on!

That's it!  So now you too can add some bling to your bulletin board...or anywhere else you might like.  Enjoy your day my dears!

~ Ciao

...concept, design, styling & photography all by luna and chloe weddings

9 comments:

  1. This is so perfect! I have been wanting to glam up my boards but fancy pushpins are a bit more than I want to pay. Thank you for sharing this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, how sweet is this? You know - for the holidays we got a really adorable collection of black pencils with flat tops that had big jewels like this on them. I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How on EARTH do you think of these things?! YOU ARE GENIOUS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I second The Demoiselle ~ your ideas are amazing!! Although, I'll be looking for all sorts of household items and office supplies to bedazzle now, thank you very much. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute, cheap & easy...love it!! i was to glam up my bulletin board now!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hmm I wonder what you're working on!! I love these push pins, they are great for a place card wedding board or even just around the house when hanging things up for the holidays! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Diana beat me to it...I was going to guess a seating chart board, too! Whatever it is you're working on, this is such a fab idea!

    ReplyDelete
  8. these are too cute! would instantly spruce up a dull old bulletin board for sure!

    ReplyDelete