12.21.2010

~ a vintage holiday on a realistic wedding ~

A Realistic Wedding
My "Vintage Holiday" photo shoot is featured on Claire's fabulous and inspiring blog, A Realistic Wedding today.  I was estatic when Claire asked me to take part in her idea! What idea is that you ask?  Well in Claire's own words:

"At the end of October, after seeing an endless series of AMAZING holiday photo shoots, I got an idea. A big idea that I knew I needed help to execute. That’s where Sofia & Andre from Brancoprata and Kristi from Luna and Chloe Weddings came in. My idea? Why, the very namesake of this article. I had an idea to create a very merry and magical Christmas photo shoot and I wanted Sofia & Kristi to take a spin at creating two gorgeous, but different, recreations of this simple and broad idea. I gave them a few suggestions to get them started then let the artists free to create what is, surely, the most gorgeous Christmas shoots ever."

Claire has ALWAYS been so supportive of me and my work, that I really wanted to make her proud. Golly, I hope I did ;-) So come over and have a look-see at my "Vintage Holiday" photo shoot.

Thank you bunches Claire for this amazing opportunity.  Mwah!

~ Ciao

...image via a realistic wedding

1 comment:

  1. You could take a picture of your toilet and I am sure everyone would be proud! The shoot was gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete