10.28.2010

~ homemade: a spell and potion soiree part II ~

Thank you all for your super sweet comments on part I!!! (If you missed part I, see below.)  They made me blush, and knowing that you enjoyed part I...I was over the moon.  I hope you enjoy part II just as much.  There's lots more goodness here...
Table
Tubes
Dessert
And because that moss colored stump is AMAZING (that is the real color of it...no editing, just brightened because of the grey rainy day), I have a couple more. Promise it will end soon!
Cola
Stump
I just love the pop of green, don't you?  Okay my dears that is all I have...not really, but that's all I am gonna post!  Hope I didn't overwhelm you. 

I had so much fun with this shoot...even if I had to wait for three hours in the car on top of a hill in the middle of the woods with no cell phone reception in order to do it! 

~ Ciao

...concept, design, styling & photography all be me

6 comments:

  1. Part II is just as awesome as Part I! I love it all:) Plus, what a perfect location!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. seriously cannot get over how talented you are. keep these homemade post coming!! have a wonderful & spooky weekend my dear!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. VERY cute and creative! Love this and love all that moss.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this - you must have had a blast! :)

    The little details are perfect. I adore the tiny little "birdcages" - they look fantastic with the moss and critters inside!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is the most elegant Halloween tablescape I have ever seen!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks like a fabulously spooky party!

    ReplyDelete