10.04.2010

~ flowers of the week: 10.4.10 ~

I am in a bright and cheery mood this morning, so I thought the flowers of the week should reflect that!  Isn't this bouquet just gorgeous....
Flowers of the Week
Oh me likey, a lot!!! 

And if you'd like to know why I am in such a good mood this morning - it is because Mr. Big and I had the most A.MAZ.ING lunch with Naomi of Enchanted Dream Weddings and her Mr. G yesterday!  Let me tell you friends...not only is she gorgeous, but she is truly a wonderful, funny and smart lady!!!  And super sweet too!  I love her to pieces, I do!

Hope everyone had a lovely weekend!  Looking forward to a new week here at LCW!  Have a couple things going on this week...and will be excited to share them with you soon. 

~ Ciao

...image via you are my fave

4 comments:

  1. love the bouquet...glad you had such a great time w/ naomi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely inspiration - this bouquet is so sweet. The textures and colors are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww. I wanna come have lunch with you ladies sometime!! Lovely flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the flowers and that is so fun you guys got together!!

    ReplyDelete