8.11.2010

~ pump day: in the nude ~

So I know everyone does Tuesday Shoesday...but on my other blog, luna and chloe, I usually do a Pump Day post on Wednesday.  There's nothing like a pair of pumps to get you over the mid-week hump!  So I figured why not do one here as well...with weddings in mind of course.  Granted I have done some posts titled ~ shoe in ~ here and there...but I'm thinking a weekly post might be fun...we'll see!

Here are two options in patent leather that I am currently crushing on!  Brian Atwood's nude and black drama pumps...
Pump Day
The black really does add some drama to them.  And Miu Miu's nude and camel peep toe's with a bow...
Pump Day
...which are just adorable!  Either pair is subtley sexy, and perfect if you like them high (both have a 5.5 inch heel and a platform).  I love the vintagey, old-school charm feel of them.  Both are definitely classics that you'll be able to wear again and again!

~ Ciao

...images via net-a-porter

2 comments:

  1. I like the nudeness of the first one! Gorgeous, Kristi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok... Alison takes the first pair and i will take the second ;)they are both so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete