7.27.2010

~ gifts: plum pretty sugar ~

If you haven't heard of Plum Pretty Sugar before, let me introduce you...
Wedding, Fashion
To their amazing robes!  Which come in a variety of prints...
Wedding, Fashion
Wedding, Fashion

Wedding, Fashion
The perfect gift to give the bride...or for the bride to give to her bridesmaids or to any female who helped out along the way for that matter!  Wouldn't you just love to wrap yourself up in one of these while getting ready? 

You must have a look-see at Plum Pretty Sugar's Etsy page...as they offer tunics, camis, lounge pants, shorts, headbands and more in fabulous prints and colors.  Love them!

~ Ciao

...images via plum pretty sugar

2 comments:

  1. How gorgeous are these! I'll take one of each please! Although top one is my fave!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are beautiful, thank you for introducing me! :) I want the purple one. The hubster always complain that I wear his so maybe he should buy me one.

    ReplyDelete