6.22.2010

~ tuesday thought: collections ~

I just L-O-V-E everything about this picture...
Details
The glass jars, the buttons, the vintage silverware, the color...all of it!  I think the reason it appeals to me so much is that these are some of the things I like and collect (especially the vintage silverware)...among others.

Do you collect anything?  Well if you do...here's your Tuesday Thought:  incorporate them into your wedding.  I mean, how cute would it be to have each table be something different - placed in a pretty jars like the ones above you could have a button table, a vintage silverware table, etc...  It would allow you the opportunity to show off your collections and provide a great centerpiece display.  Just add some small jars of flowers, candles or other little things and you have a very personal centerpiece!  (P.S. - I'm working on a photo shoot doing this...and it looks amazing!)

And if you don't want to use them as centerpieces...I am sure you can find other places to have them on display...a mantle, a vintage cabinet, at a welcome table...you get the idea.

~ Ciao


...image via dress design decor via braboune farm

2 comments:

  1. oh i can't wait to see your shoot...that image is awesome...i've seen buttons but the silverware is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :)) I use something similar in a wedding and it looked so gorgeous!! This one is amazing!! Photos of the shoot please :))))))

    ReplyDelete