6.17.2010

~ popsicles + polka dots ~

I just love the simplicity of this...
Dessert
Homemade popsicles on a plate, on polka dotted fabric - and all of it yellow...I L-O-V-E!  And the shapes of these are making me swoon.  Now this is my kind of popsicle! 

P.S. - For a vintage/rustic outdoor wedding I would dress it up just a bit by adding some jars filled with wildflowers in white and yellow  (I would also place some wildflowers in the molds that were used to make the popsicles too...so cute, right?), and putting the plates on crushed ice in old baking sheets with sides (to try and attempt to keep them cool...but I have a feeling they would be gone in a blink of an eye) for a pretty, low cost, diy popsicle bar.  Pretty, sweet, yummy and refreshing...does it get any better than that?

~ Ciao


...image via country living

3 comments:

  1. i loooove yellow and that is perfect for a summer wedding!! such a sweet treat

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sooo agree - just love yellow! That's what I thought!!

    xoxo
    Kristi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is so so so cool in every way possible!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete