6.01.2010

~ flowers of the week: 6.1.10 ~

Yeah, it's June!  And with the official start of Summer this month...I thought I would give you a couple of arrangements that I am crushing on!  All by the a.maz.ing Saipua (oh, they have lovley homemade soaps too).  Have a look-see...
Flowers of the Week
You know how I have a love of loose, flowing, not so structured, casual arrangements - these are so me!
Flowers of the Week
Love, love, love the olives!
Flowers of the Week
I love this one!  The urn, the olive branches...so Italy to me.  Perfect for a wine country wedding.
Flowers of the Week
Green and white in a vintage, chippy paint urn - yes, please!  Honestly, I would take them all.  Do you likey?  Happy June inspiration!

~ Ciao

...image via sunday suppers & photography karen mordechai

No comments:

Post a Comment