5.07.2010

~ sweet weekend wish ~

Since I started the week off with a pink post, why not end the week with one too! 
Cake
Happy Friday my dears!  Just some eye candy for you to enjoy today.  Details in a pretty pink above, and draped in a hint of pink below...
Cake
No matter how you like your cake, may you get all get a slice this weekend!  And a wish for all the mothers, and mothers of the bride (or groom) - Happy Mothers Day to you!  Hope this one is especially sweet!

A special wish to my sissy on this Mother's Day!  After almost two weeks in the hospital with baby Riley, she get the best present ever...to come home!  Hope you enjoy every minute of your day.  You are a wonderful mother - both MG and baby Riley are so lucky to have you!!!  1.4.3.

I must be craving sweets or something...3 sweets post this week, I think it's a record.  Hey, there's an idea...what do you think about a ~ sweets week ~?


~ Ciao


...photography anna williams

1 comment:

  1. These are just stunning! I love how realistic the ribbon looks!

    XO
    Carly

    All this is Grace and Charm
    http://allthisgraceandcharm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete