4.06.2010

~ tuesday thought: the lemonade stand ~

Now this is my kind of lemonade stand...
Wedding
I featured this look used in a different way some time ago, which you can see here.  I loved it then, and I love it now!  What I love about it is that you can use this setup for just about anything - cake and cupcakes, coffee, wine, appetizers, a gift table, favors, or seating cards.  I am a lots of options kinda girl - and there are definitely lots of options here!  Another way I would use these fabulous barrels is lining the walk to the alter at an outdoor wedding or to the tent - line up 2, 3 or 4 on each side and then you can place cute little details atop each barrel - like flowers in mason jars, urns, pots, buckets or old wine bottles and add some candles or other decor.  The result -  you have a statement making entrance that welcomes guests.  Just a thought! 

~ Ciao

...image via country girl wedding

No comments:

Post a Comment