4.06.2010

~ enjoy cupcakes ~

I am in love with Enjoy's Cupcake shop!  Have a look-see inside...
Enjoy Cupcakes
Grab a treat and a seat...
Enjoy Cupcakes
... and of course, above all else...ENJOY!  And if the store itself isn't fabulous enough, then you must check out their airstream trailer that they can bring to the location of your event...
Enjoy Cupcakes
So totally and uterrably adorable!  All of a sudden I want aqua, yellow and white to be my wedding colors, and I'm not even engaged!  And I would definitely have this little trailer at my wedding - L-O-V-E!
Enjoy Cupcakes
One of each please...
Enjoy Cupcakes
Enjoy Cupcakes
Enjoy Cupcakes
They can stop by my house anytime!  My address is...

~ Ciao

...photography by the amazing jose villa for enjoy cupcakes

No comments:

Post a Comment