12.01.2009

Shell Filled

So I saw this pic and thought...hey, there is a super cute idea!  Yes, I know this is set for the holidays - but how cute would this be at your wedding?  Especially one with a beachy theme.
Holiday
How cute would these giant clam shells be filled with some sand to display your table cards?  How about filling them with your favors?  (Above the hostess filled the shell with little boxes of macaroons for her guests as their parting holiday gift - too cute!)   Or you could use smaller ones either filled with water and floating candles as your centerpieces, or filled with flowers, seagrass, shells, etc.  Also, these would be super cute filled with some ice and used for either oysters on the halfshell type of buffet, shrimp buffet, or drinks.  Think outside the shell (corny, I know) and see what else you can come up with!  As always, I can go on...let me know if you would like more ideas...not just for this post - but any of my posts!  Happy Tuesday inspiration. 

~ Ciao

...image via homes and gardens

No comments:

Post a Comment