10.28.2009

Pretty Little Details

In my daily searches for something new I ran across the fabulous online store of Cox & Cox.  Even though they are across the pond (as some like to say), it wouldn't stop me from placing my order.  They have a wonderful selection of items for your home, and a special wedding and party section.  Here is what I am loving right now...
Wedding
The white voile bunting flags are perfect to adorn your wedding.  They are great as decoration, or to line a path with.  Also, I love this confetti kit.  I would use it for little appetizer holders during the cocktail hour.  Some wonderful creation of mixed nuts or other snacks would be perfect...dessert too!
Wedding
The first pic above is a wasp trap - the perfect addition to a summer wedding.  And I think this is soooo pretty.  Plus, it will keep the wasps away.  How about those twinkling glass droplet table clips?  Pretty fab in my book.
Wedding
Perfect little vessels to hold individual flowers at the place setting.  These dainty little vases would make great favors as well.  Or group a bunch of them together to make a statement.
Wedding
We have all seen the fortune cookie used at weddings right?  Well how about a fortune stick?  What a great little detail to tuck into the napkin.  These little chandelier zinc tags are perfect to write the guests names on and either wrap around a napkin or tie to the chair back...adorable.
Wedding
Here are a couple of other ways to add some special details.  I am swooning over these little heart clips.  You can use them in a variety of ways, but I do love how they are used at a place setting to let guests know where to sit.  Or instead of a guests name, how about your new monogram?  And a personalized stamp can help with that.
Wedding
I am smitten for these round cardboard favor boxes.  Decorate them anyway you like to fit your theme.  The plain cardboard is perfect for an outdoor, natural, rustic, green or casual wedding.  And instead of regular tea lights, how about these lotus tea lights for something a little different?
Wedding
And lastly, sugar hearts.  White with a red heart or the brown sugar heart?  I'd take either!

~ Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment