10.14.2009

Custom Tags

I just had to post these cute little tags from Ormolu's Etsy shop.  She has a wonderful selection of tags and other goodies (lots of colors that I loved)...but these I thought were perfect for a natural, green, outdoorsy type of wedding.  One of the things that I love is that all items are made on recycled paper with soy ink using windpower (where specified)...talk about making a difference.  The other great thing is that each of these tags can be made on white paper, with a selection of ink colors and fonts...just fab!
Wedding
How cute are these tags?  Below -you can customize them with your name, monogram, date, etc.  So many ways to use...
Wedding
Or you might like the custom vows paper chain.  I think this would be a cute idea to wrap around napkins at the place setting.  What I like about these is that they come in strips...in other words you don't have to make them into rings.  Decorate a tree with them, wrap them around favor boxes or jars, place them at the top of each place setting, oh the list is endless.
Wedding
Just some inspiration for the day!

~ Ciao


...ormolu etsy shop

No comments:

Post a Comment