9.24.2009

Eye candy...

I have been obsessed with the dessert tables created by Amy Atlas Events for quite some time now.  She is amazing at creating the perfect table for your event - whatever event it may be.  I know why I am obsessed with her creations - the desserts are totally organized - separated out into their own little dishes, bowls and jars...so anyone that knows me understands my obsession.   Anyhow, check out the pics below for a bridal shower...
bridal brunch dessert amy atlas

bridal brunch dessert amy atlas 2

bridal brunch dessert amy atlas 4

bridal brunch dessert amy atlas 5
And had to throw this one if for the green...
mothers day amy atlas
mothers day kids table amy atlas 2
Check her out at amyatlas.com.  It just might make you run out and get a treat!  Enjoy.

~Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment